Students can expect a response within 24-48 business hours. If a quicker response is needed, please call 707-527-4451 (Santa Rosa) or 707-778-3914 (Petaluma)
Services Appropriate for Online Counseling
Services where In-Person Counseling is Necessary
For further information, use the links below.
- Steps for New Students
- Take the Online Orientation. Your answer may be here. - Online Orientation can be found in your cubby.
- Schedule of Classes - View the current offering of classes.
- Certificate Programs - certificate program requirements
- Associate Degree Requirements
- Transfer Center
- ASSIST - The statewide Web site for articulation between community colleges and CSU & UC higher education systems
- Student Services Homepage - Connect to many of our services here
The final responsibility for successfully achieving an educational goal rests with the student. Information on-line is designed to be helpful; however, this information changes frequently. It is recommended that students consult catalogs, counselors, departments and universities to confirm an educational plan.