- File an application online at https://admissions.santarosa.edu/apply-and-register. Click on “New or Returning Student.” Apply for the term that you want to attend. Once you have completed your OpenCCC account, you will now complete the SRJC application for admissions.
- Be sure to keep your CCCApply username and password in a secure place for future reference.
- Be sure to keep your 9 digit SRJC Student Identification number (SID) and PIN in a secure place.
- New students must complete assessment. English or ESL assessment is critical to help you and your counselor determine which courses are appropriate. Math assessment is necessary for students planning to earn an Associate Degree, transfer to a four year college, and for some career technical education certificates. A chemistry placement test is also available.
- For testing schedules, study guides, or to make an appointment, check online at https://assessment.santarosa.edu/. Appointments may also be made online at https://portal.santarosa.edu/SRWeb/Portal.aspx.
- A photo ID and your SRJC Student ID Number (SID) is required for placement testing.
Orientation - Select one of the following:
- Register for COUN 270, the Introduction to College course, which is the most complete orientation for first time students and gives priority registration. COUN 270 is offered in the fall, spring and summer. Register at https://portal.santarosa.edu/SRWeb/Portal.aspx
- Attend a New Student Orientation on the Santa Rosa Campus. Check the schedule online at https://counseling.santarosa.edu/orientation-options and call (707) 527-4451 to register. For Petaluma Campus information call (707) 778-3914.
- Complete an online orientation at https://portal.santarosa.edu/SRWeb/Portal. aspx.
- After completing assessments and an orientation, go to the Counseling Department to speak with a counselor. To make the most of your meeting with a counselor:
- Review the current Schedule of Classes online at https://classes.santarosa.edu/ and make a list of possible classes.
- Bring transcripts from other colleges.
- Bring AP test scores or EAP test results, if applicable.
- Check the academic calendar to view registration dates at https://admissions.santarosa.edu/academic-calendar/.
- Register for classes online at https://portal.santarosa.edu/SRWeb/Portal.aspx.
Contact Support Services to ensure your success:
- Admissions and Records
- Disability Resources
- Financial Aid
- Student Health Services