Counselors are available to see students on a drop-in basis, first come, first served or by scheduling an appointment. We encourage students to plan early each semester in order to avoid longer waits encountered during priority registration.
- The ability to serve students on the "drop-in" list is based on the number of counselors available. Because of this, students who arrive later in the day may or may not be accommodated.
- Drop-ins are handled on a first-come, first served basis.
- During high demand times, the wait time to see a counselor is typically one hour or longer. Please be sure to allow sufficient wait time for your visit.
- If your name is added to the drop-in list and you choose to not wait in the counseling lobby, you must check back frequently. If you are not present when your name is called, you will be removed from the drop-in list.
- Our appointments book up very quickly, we recommend calling first thing in the morning one week before the day you want your appointment. Please call Santa Rosa front desk at 527-4451 or front desk at Petaluma at 778-3914 to schedule.
- NEW! Book your counseling appointment online through your Student Portal > Go to the "Appointments" box > Click on Academic Counseling
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please call the office at which you scheduled your appointment or cancel online through your portal.