In-person services are not currently available. Please refer to our Online Counseling Services webpage for detailed information on remote Counseling Services.
Counselors are available to see students on a drop-in basis, first come, first served or by scheduling an appointment. We encourage students to plan early each semester in order to avoid longer waits encountered during priority registration.
- The ability to serve students on the "drop-in" list is based on the number of counselors available. Because of this, students who arrive later in the day may or may not be accommodated.
- Drop-ins are handled on a first-come, first served basis.
- During high demand times, the wait time to see a counselor is typically one hour or longer. Please be sure to allow sufficient wait time for your visit.
- If your name is added to the drop-in list and you choose to not wait in the counseling lobby, you must check back frequently. If you are not present when your name is called, you will be removed from the drop-in list.
- Please call Santa Rosa front desk at 527-4451 or front desk at Petaluma at 778-3914 to schedule.
- Book your counseling appointment online through your Student Portal > Go to the "Appointments" box > Choose "In-Person Academic Counseling" or "Online Academic Counseling."
- *Please note: we book appointments up to two weeks in advance. If there are no available appointments when you attempt to book online, this message is not in error. It means we do not have any available appointments, but you are welcome to see a Counselor during our daily drop-ins.*
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you may need to be added to the drop-in list or reschedule your appointment.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please call the office at which you scheduled your appointment or cancel online through your portal.