We want you to be a successful student right from the start! This section is devoted to strategies and resources to help you make a smooth transition to college and be effective and successful.
Before moving forward, let’s pause and reflect about why you have chosen to attend college and consider your goals. The first two links below will take you to a couple worksheets to guide you through this reflection process.
- Consider Learning Communities
- Counseling 10 First Year Experience
- Make an Education Plan - Did you know you can view your education in your portal?
- Choose to be a Successful Student
- Manage Your Time
- Your Grades & Maintaining Good Academic Standing
Be Responsible & Know Your Rights
- Student Conduct Standards
- Student Complaints & Grievances
- Academic Integrity
- Your Personal Safety
- Sexual Misconduct & Violence
- Click on the plus sign in each box to view a list of services with descriptions and contact information.